Sunday, September 6, 2009

Horse Head/Roman Nobleman Dinar











I have always wanted to have some of the Dinars that were used on the show and now I do. Through a very good friend I was able to get 2 that are simply fantastic. This one has a Horse Head on one side and the other side is a Roman with an Olive Branch around his head. It is a resin coin that is painted with a shiny gold coating and is about the size of a 1/2 dollar real coin. Truly amazing work went into these and I know these are used through out the Xena and Hercules episodes. One side which is the Horse Head side is being used by My Bruce/Autolycus in Xena Season 3 episode "Vanishing Act" and the other side I spotted in Xena Season 3 episode "King Con" which is the Roman Nobelman Face side and is used in a huge pile of Dinars that Xena and Titus are playing for which you can see each of these in the screen caps I have provided. These are soooo Awesome!!!

UPDATE 5/5/14- SOLD-I NO LONGER OWN THIS ITEM 

No comments:

Post a Comment